Prequalify Contractors to Reduce Risk & Assemble the Most Professional Team
Venture includes web-based data entry for subcontractors to provide you with the prequalification information you need to ensure you build the best project teams and reduce your exposure to loss and liability. You can make use of the standard prequalification forms available in Venture or apply your own.
- Contact information, business classification/minority status
- Company financial profile and references
- Resources including types of work, union affiliations, LEED and BIM status
- Risk management for insurance and bonding contacts and ratings
- Safety performance including OSHA 300 logs and safety program details
- Professional references
- Evidence of state Workman’s Compensation coverage
- Evidence of proper state and local subcontractor licenses
- Special certifications
- Other documents you require
Venture’s prequalification tools are specifically built to reduce project liability and defaults, save time and minimize the risk of project delays. Find out who is suited to do the work, who is at risk for insurance and bonding, who has up-to-date documentation and who does not. Doing things right the first time saves money, improves quality and, in the end, reduces conflict.
Learn more: Watch the Venture video