SEATTLE, February 28, 2017: Dexter + Chaney, the leader in cloud-based construction ERP software and developer of Spectrum® Construction Software, will be showcasing a number of new features and developments available in its construction management software platform at the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017 trade show (booth S64811) March 7-11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Among the numerous noteworthy Spectrum enhancements that will be on display at the show:
- Spectrum Ticketing—A unified web, mobile and scale house solution for bulk material weight ticketing, providing material haulers and handlers with a cloud-based system to more efficiently and accurately manage their materials and material tickets.
- Spectrum Workflow—Functionality that allows users to define and enforce specific rules and tasks—creating automated, simple, streamlined processes for their organization. Utilizing intelligent workflow technology, tasks and approvals can be routed to specific people, groups, or even defined roles within the organization.
- Spectrum Business Intelligence—Attendees will get a first look at deeper business analytic and reporting features, tied to specific functionalities in Spectrum.
“CONEXPO-CON/AGG is an important event for our industry, and one that occurs only every third year. As such, we are excited to showcase the results of another three years of continuous investment and development to Spectrum since the last CONEXPO-CON/AGG,” said Dexter + Chaney President and CEO Norbert Orth. “Dexter + Chaney has consistently been a provider of leading edge technology to the construction industry, and we remain driven to continually reinvest in our solutions. This includes partnering with other technology and industry leaders to develop new features and offer integrated software applications, making Spectrum a more powerful and comprehensive platform for managing all aspects of a construction business.”
Spectrum’s cloud-based technology and open integration strategy has resulted in out-of-the-box connectivity with other industry-leading software systems from companies such as Salesforce, Concur, Procore, FieldConnect, and TopBuilder.
TopBuilder, a construction-specific customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing platform will be joining Dexter + Chaney at its booth (S64811) during CONEXPO-CON/AGG, with representatives available to demo the product and its integration with Spectrum.
Also highlighted will be Dexter + Chaney’s growing line of Spectrum mobile applications that expand clients’ access to data and decision making wherever work takes them, from the office to the job site. Among the mobile solutions the company will have at the event:
- Spectrum Service Tech—An intuitive solution that provides field access to service management tasks, work orders, electronic signature capture and data collection.
- Equipment Field Entry—A simple, yet powerful tool for gathering and analyzing equipment data in the field, including usage hours, odometer readings, fuel consumption and more.
- Payroll Time Entry—A mobile app that lets supervisors and project managers easily enter labor and equipment hours directly from the job site. The app lets users assign and reassign people and equipment as needed and provides tracking for supervisors to use when monitoring the labor and equipment costs associated with their jobs.
- Employee Kiosk—A secure portal for employees to enter their own hours and payroll information, and to access other human resources information. Users can also retrieve summaries of previous time card entries and print out their earnings statements.
- Subcontractor Kiosk—A secure portal that gives authorized subcontractors the ability to enter their own progress billings and submit them electronically into Spectrum for invoice approval. Within each subcontractor’s secure kiosk access, they can access applications that will let them process billings, attach supporting documents using simple drag-and-drop functionality, print their activity and billing reports, and view information on all their open subcontracts.
“We’re extremely proud of what we’ve been able to do since the last time folks saw us at CONEXPO-CON/AGG,” Orth said. “Dexter + Chaney has grown rapidly over the past three years, adding a number of new business and technology partners, dramatically expanding our internal talent pool, and benefitting from a significant growth equity investment from Pamlico Capital. With an ambitious, strategic, technology and growth road map ahead of us, the future looks very bright for our company and our customers.”
Orth noted that he, and the company’s full board of directors will be joining the Dexter + Chaney sales, marketing, development and professional services teams at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2017.
ABOUT DEXTER + CHANEY
Dexter + Chaney has been providing complete construction management software for more than 36 years. From the office to the field, from accounting to project management, Dexter + Chaney software is used by more than 1,000 companies. Their clients come from all segments of the industry—heavy/highway and utility, general contractors, electrical, mechanical, and specialty subcontractors—and are companies of all sizes, from locally owned subcontractors to some of the world’s largest construction firms. Dexter + Chaney’s web-based software applications allow customers to get work done anywhere using any device with a web browser and without the need to download any software. For more information, visit: www.dexterchaney.com.