Wayne Newitts and Mark Schwartz somehow manage to tie the release of the Atari 800 console with current trends in construction software. This podcast touches on the importance of a customizable user interface when choosing construction software to allow for more control of your constuction projects.
- 3:27 - Wayne “out nerds” Mark with his video game trivia.
- 5:35 – Mark talks about controlling projects all over the world.
- 8:08 – Many construction companies are running a number of systems throughout several departments.
- 12:00 – Project managers must use the correct tools to manage risk, while accountants want detail.
- 13:55 – Mark starts talking about job costing and projections.