Andy Holtmann speaks with two of Dexter + Chaney’s key software developers, Scott Legg and Nick Steier. In this podcast, they take on the topic of agile software development versus traditional development and answer questions about what agile development is, when it’s best used and why software developers often choose this approach.
- 1:10 – What are the key differences between Agile and Traditional Software Development
- 2:29 – What are the benefits of switching to an Agile environment?
- 3:01 – What are the typical steps of agile development?
- 4:36 – Is there a different approach to documentation with agile development?
- 6:27 – Are there difficulties moving to an agile development model?
- 7:53 – Is agile development a once size fits all?
- 9:50 – What are the difference in a product launch with these two systems?