Following up to part one of episode 11 about equipment management, Mark Schwartz and Wayne Newitts focus on the type of data to collect about your equipment, accurate job bidding, how to estimate costs and ultimately how to reduce risk when starting a new construction project.
- 1:05 - Call out to Dr. Vorster at www.cempcentral.com.
- 1:51 – What do you need to know to estimate benchmark operating and ownership costs?
- 5:10 - Why should you collect data on the machine level?
- 10:30 - Equipment hording, it's a problem. How do you avoid this?
- 12:55 - Utilizing equipment revenue when budgeting a project.
- 16:20 - How accurate equipment costs helps reduce risk.