In part one of this two-part podcast, Andy Holtmann talks to Scott Legg and Nick Steier, two key leaders of the software development team at Dexter + Chaney, about cloud computing. This episode delves into what cloud computing is, how it works and if businesses should consider utilizing it.
- 2:15 - Nick explains what cloud computing really means.
- 3:17 - Nick talks about how cloud computing got its start.
- 4:24 – Scott talks about how cloud computing works for business.
- 5:50 – Should all businesses operate in a cloud computing environment?
- 7:24 – Tips if you’re considering switching to cloud technology for your business.
Coming soon: part two of this cloud computing conversation! Check back in a week!