Wayne Newitts and Mark Schwartz talk about changing your ERP software and the pain points that will encourage construction companies to do so. Many companies rely on spreadsheets, custom software or outdated software and don’t realize how inefficient these are. Changing your software is a huge leap for most businesses, but ultimately those who do are better for it. Find out why in the fourth installment of the Construction Corner Podcast.
- 1:22 – Think about what it takes to change your ERP system
- 1:48 – Why didn’t happy customers change their software years ago?
- 3:01 – Are you overloaded on spreedsheets?
- 4:37 – Multiple systems, when one system could do it all.
- 6:01 – Custom systems that may or may not still be supported.