In the ninth installment of the Construction Corner Podcast, Wayne and Mark go off topic for a bit to share stories about breaking out of a rut and then manage to bring the discussion back around to construction software.
- 3:27 - Wayne and Mark work their way through a rut.
- 5:35 – Mark talks about controlling projects all over the world.
- 8:08 – Many construction companies are running a number of systems throughout several departments.
- 12:00 – Project managers must use the correct tools to manage risk, while accountants want detail.
- 13:55 – Mark starts talking about job costing and projections.