Spectrum Construction Accounting is the core of the cloud-based Spectrum® Construction Software platform. Designed to be smart, powerful and simple to use, Spectrum addresses the unique challenges of the construction industry but putting the most relevant, real-time data in users’ hands wherever their work takes them. Spectrum Accounting is the essential tool for contractors looking to achieve financial better insight into their projects, while simplifying data entry, reducing errors and saving valuable time.
Spectrum Construction Accounting includes:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Cost
- Cash Management
Spectrum’s job cost accounting applications help keep your projects on time and on budget. Track key performance indicators such as WIP, cost-to-complete, committed cost, earned value, cash flow, and more—all updated in real time and in formats that make sense to you.
More features of the Spectrum® Construction Software suite:
- Easily supports time and materials, progress, or cost-plus billing
- Multi-company and multi-currency functionality
- Customizable reporting capabilities to the deepest levels of data
- Powerful Document Imaging to store, access and share documentation, photos and more
- Intuitive, customizable Spectrum Dashboard lets users organize and drill down into relevant data