Interstate Electrical Services has grown from its humble beginnings in 1966 to become one of the largest electrical contractors in the New England market. Today it manages offices—and projects—across six states. In order to keep their business operations moving efficiently, the company, for many years now, has been relying on Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum® Construction Software. See how Spectrum has streamlined Interstate Electrical Services’ management processes, and given users real-time access to all of its data wherever work takes them.
Sign up here for your own up close and personal look at Spectrum
Spectrum is the leading cloud-based ERP software, delivering complete business management for construction companies large and small. From accounting to project management, from the office to the job site, and across the entire life cycle of construction work, Spectrum has helped thousands of clients manage and grow their contracting businesses. Spectrum’s cloud-based platform lets users access their data and work virtually anywhere from just about any connected device. Its simple interface, intuitive tools and dashboard and automated processes lets contractors focus on their work and analysis of projects rather than figuring out how to use the software or entering duplicate data into non- or poorly-integrated systems.
Among Spectrum’s features:
- Complete construction accounting and job costing
- Powerful document imaging and management
- Feature-rich Spectrum Dashboard with drill down capability into deepest levels of data
- Smart navigation with the intuitive Info Bar
- Strong project management tools, including easy project setup, a collaborative plan room and more
- Efficient equipment management functionality to track equipment usage, costs, preventative maintenance and more
- Sharp service management functionality to better manage service work, work orders, dispatch and more