Equipment Field Entry Mobile App
Equipment Field Entry is a Dexter + Chaney mobile app that lets you record meter readings and fuel transactions for your heavy construction equipment and stay on top of equipment maintenance without leaving the jobsite. A perfect complement to telematics data, Equipment Field Entry helps ensure that your construction equipment information is accurate and up-to-date, helps you keep your machines operating at peak efficiency, and helps create a clear picture of actual equipment costs.
The Right Equipment for the Job
The Equipment Field Entry app lets supervisors confirm the machines assigned to their jobs and track the location of all equipment available to them. This helps ensure that the equipment you need is ready to go when and where you need it, and that equipment costs are accurately reflected in your job costs. Not sure of a machine’s actual location? Equipment Field Entry can use your mobile device GPS data to record the last known location of all machines in your fleet.
Reliable Data Direct from the Field
Equipment Field Entry makes it easy to quickly enter key meter readings from your equipment and to accurately record fuel usage, the number one equipment operating cost. The app can even receive data via Bluetooth from construction equipment that supports this technology. Meter readings can be used to drive your preventive maintenance intervals. The app displays all tasks assigned to a particular piece of equipment and gives a clear indication of which tasks need to be performed.
Through its automatic synchronization with Spectrum® Construction Software, you can build a historical record of equipment availability and operating costs, helping you make important decisions around fleet maintenance and equipment purchasing, rental, and sale.
A Hand-Held Tool for Preventive Maintenance Management
The Equipment Field Entry app delivers the data your field staff needs regarding scheduled maintenance tasks that are due on each machine in your fleet, and serves up the information they need to perform these tasks. Users can drill down into each task to access instructions, notes, and parts lists they need to complete the work.
The Equipment Field Entry app works with tablet devices as well as iPhone and Android smart phones, and is available at both the Google Play and iTunes app stores.
- Tracking of all equipment assigned to different jobsites
- Integration with mobile device GPS
- Quick entry of meter readings
- Compatible with Bluetooth technology for data capture
- Recording of fuel transactions
- Delivery of preventive maintenance task schedules to the field
- PM task details, including parts, instructions, and notes
- Access to Web Portal for system administration and global views of equipment status
- Full integration with Dexter + Chaney’s Spectrum® Construction Software
- Compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices
- Easy-to-use interface designed for field use
- More accurate equipment data with less work
- Catch cost and usage tracking errors that would otherwise have been missed
- Keep track of equipment locations
The above Equipment Field Entry application brief is also available for download by clicking here.